Monday 14 September 2015

Time to consider pirating in Elite Dangerous....



Well last night when I streamed I had a hiccup. A mental hiccup. I have so far in Elite Dangerous being minding my own business and cleaning up the wanted list and occasionally taking on missions.... Then in my travels last night I interdicted a Transporter. His good were only computer components and he had done nothing to upset me. I let him go. Here is the thing... I did take a while to let him go. I considered for a lot longer than one's morally acceptable to do so. I nearly became  A PIRATE.

So right now I am just about to fire up another episode of Elite Dangerous. After last nights thoughts...I am going to start looking into what is involved and would or could this be a life for me, It will undoubtedly open up new parts of the game for me. PVP for starters. PVE would be more of a gamble too and finding a ship with rare products would be like lottery winnings....

I am truly tempted so log on now if you wish to see me go live and fall beyond grace into a PIRATES life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment