Sunday 27 September 2015

Elite Dangerous The Pirate Logs (livestream 9)



So tonight's live-stream was pretty much a better night. I needed some quick credit as I overspent equipping the Cobra and left myself in a terrible situation where I had no insurance to cover the ship if things went sour. So a quick bounty hunt was in order. Once this was done I could actually upgrade my ship again and did the same thing twice. (Can't teach an old dog new tricks eh?)


Well after another quick bounty I decided to do what I wanted at the beginning of the stream. That was to head to Tallon where I am wanted. It is a very busy place with multiple types of trade from narcotics to gold. Best of all there is a ton of pirates already there. No PVP today though. I hoped but nothing popped up.

SO my wanted level didn't really get much worse there but I did make some good hauls for illegal goods. Better luck tomorrow. I am stationed there overnight and will be keen tomorrow to get back out into space and try again. Hopefully some PVP. My Cobra is getting closer to being a useful Pirate ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment