Sunday 13 September 2015

The first 15 Hours of Borderlands 2



So I have been streaming nearly on an every day basis.... and I am re-playing one of my all time favourite games, Borderlands 2.
The game is unique, and has an artistic style which cannot be compared to anything I have played before or after. The games humor is ridicculously funny and I cant bring myself to stop playing whenever the chance presents itself. Of course, all will be streamed on YouTube Gaming.

I will be from now on posting from here when I go live which should also appear on Google + but obviously the easiest way to follow me is by subscribing to my channel on YouTube.

Anyway, to cut a long story short... here is the playlist on YouTube so if your mad enough to want to watch 15 hours of game-play... be my guest!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6v1f4dNK3XqG429v2Hp8jsIRUI_9l00b

Or if you just fancy seeing one clip.... here one is:


No comments:

Post a Comment