Monday 5 October 2015

Elite Dangerous: The Pirate Logs 17



So today was the last session of my bounty hunting to equip my Cobra. I think I have a setup which is pretty close to my requirements and makes for a fairly good pirate ship. Cost a fair few million.


I soon will return to pirating but I feel a lot of work still is required in location and maybe a focus on power play will also deter whether or not I should freelance or not.

So far the main exercise has been to test the career of Pirating, see how I felt about it, then rebuild a ship to be geared towards pirating and to learn combat and flee tactics. I feel I have made some progress in all of these steps. Although, this being said, I still have an incredible amount to learn.

In a blog tomorrow, which I shall also post to the Elite Dangerous Community on G+, I will discuss my Cobra setup and I will justify each peace of equipment. I will then be open to suggestions on further improvements even although I think I have pretty much nailed it for the Cobra as a pirate ship.

I have made a few more tweaks after this session which will appear on my next session and I will head back out into the Pirate lands.



No comments:

Post a Comment