Saturday 3 October 2015

Elite Dangerous: The Pirate Logs 15



Okay live session 15. The other sessions 13 and 14, are up on my YouTube Channel if you want to catch up. https://www.youtube.com/c/unleashedcode

This session really consisted of bounty hunting. I have found a great little system called Bestia. It has a ton of planets which are ringed. Ringed planets = Resource Extractions.  So why bounty hunting? I thought you wanted to be a pirate? Well, yes but a blend of the trades is inevitable as the game currently stands.  I sure would like to be able to Pirate and only Pirate but the honest truth of the matter is Pirating is a gamblers game. You can win big but not very often. So, my Cobra certainly needs overhauling too. PVP will be a tough market to crack. Plenty of millionaires out there who can afford large guns on large classed ships. I need to be able to defend against that once I strip their cargo bay.

I feel sticking around for the kill is far too time consuming unless their is a bounty on their head. I need to be able to drop their shields, get the cargo out and zap out fast and move on to the next.  My current Cobra cant do that. Not without nearly dying every time. So, bounty hunting raises credits fast. I have to partake. This is a great video of just that. Trying different resource sites out and earning a couple of million in the process. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment