Sunday 4 October 2015

Elite Dangerous Hour 16



Wow, what a hectic session. I die in the first 40 mins of the game. Flat out into an asteroid would kill most I suppose!  No canopy, no seatbelt!


Things then started to level out a bit. Quite a few radical changes by having nothing but Pulse Lasers right now. Rail guns gone and Beam lasers gone. It's all about pew pew pew now.  I will settle on a great Pirate ship one day. Just right now learning which configurations are going to let me last while collecting illicit cargo. I need shields and even with A rated Class 4 shields the Cobra struggles. I think it might be time to earn and test thermic armour plating. Not sure if I will notice the difference.

Well this is the whole point of "The Pirate Logs" is to determine a great multi-purpose setup in a Cobra which will work as a hauler of illicit cargo and pack a threatening punch and be devastatingly quick while Pirating.  I need to build my "BLACK PEARL".  Maybe the Cobra isn't the right ship? At the price bracket to equipment ratio, I think it is hard to beat though! 

Bounty Hunting once again is the ideal training and setup ground for such a ship! Pirating will continue soon.... dont be led astray by my recent bounty hunting exploits and favouritism to the Federal society. Power play will come too once I have the ship and the methods.  That will be a difficult choice. Just because I am a Pirate....does not mean I have to be in with the Pirate Clan Archon Delaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment