Tuesday 25 August 2015

Unboxing Zombie Bookends



Just uploading another YouTube video of my latest little geeky piece of kit. Zombie Bookends. Sick and tired of having all my PS4 games balancing for less than 10 seconds and ending up as a pile behind my desk (certain little daughter likes to push them) I decided I needed some bookends.

I have also been playing a lot of H1Z1 as of late. So when I saw the Zombie bookends my mind was in that zone and I had to have them.

Here is all that you need to know about them

  • The bookends are made from steel although thin steel.
  • Anodized in black
  • They will need looking after as the zombies themselves bend very easily
  • They will hold your books though even although they are not very industrial or heavy steel.
  • They have a long base on each side which will prevent toppling over.
  • Very happy as they hold my PS4 games up nicely.
  • Dimensions are : H 15cms X W 14.5cms X L 8cms

Here is the video on YouTube which also is a little news update on H1Z1 as it all seemed rather relevant.




Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment