Saturday 1 August 2015

ShogunBros Ballista Mk1 Mouse



Okay so I have now been using the ShogunBros Ballista Mk1 mouse for a few weeks now and thought it was time to let others know some of my opinions.
 The mouse was a bit of a gamble for me when I purchased it. Not a great deal has been said about this mouse....so right now I am going to try and correct that.

The mouse is brilliant. Took some time to get used to and also understanding the features took a little light reading. For the money though I do not believe there is a better mouse on the market.  These are just some of the main features for this high end gaming mouse.....
  • 。 Unique Precision Sniping System
    。 Highest 8200 DPI , 12000 FPS
    。 Military Grip Paint, Full Finger Rest, Friction-less Base Treatment
    。 5 Customized Mode (User Defined Name), 50 Customized Buttons
  • 。 Customized DPI setting
    。 X and Y Axis Customized Sensitivity - Independent value
    。 Thumb Selector - Speed Operation
    。 LED Indicator for Status
    。 Breathing Mode Indicator
  • 。 10 Customized Buttons to Let You be "Control Commander"
    。 Macro Key for ONE BUTTON LAUNCH of Complex Action
    。 Telfon Footage and Frictionless Base Treatment
The mouse hurt my hand for the first day or so. It has a design which would actually fit as smaller hand a lot easier. I do have massive hands and no mouse to date has been the right fit.  I find the mouse glides well. Controlling the amount of X and Y DPI (capable of 8200dpi) really gives you a lot of control over your inputs. I already have pre-configured 3 modes for use. One for desktop/video editing work. (Really handy having the super high dpi for very fine time line corrections in my video editor). The other is for Counter Strike and another is for Payday 2. I will create some more profiles for other games in time. Just not had the time to be playing so many games lately.

It is very easy to understand the dpi system and quick changes can be made on the fly during game play. Also the programmable buttons have made life easy on the battlefield.  One of the best features of this sophisticated mouse is the fact that you DO NOT have to have drivers installed for all these features. The mouses internal hardware memorises the configurations. SO it truly is plug and play. 

So kudos to the SHOGUNBROS.... They really have built a super interesting and adaptive gaming mouse. The quality of the mouse is great with no complaints from myself.

Would I recommend the mouse.... Hell yes! 








No comments:

Post a Comment