Sunday 16 August 2015

More Technical Smoke..... PS4 faulty on delivery!




So not a great month with the failure of the center fan on my graphics R9 Tri-x 290x card. Now the Sony PlayStation that we ordered off eBay has arrived with a faulty Bluetooth module.
Controller can only be at a distance of no greater than 1 meter.... Yep 1m... So time to send it back....oh what's that? The seller has suddenly gone on holiday? For how long? Yep, one of those. Possibly may be true and I will always give someone the benefit of the doubt first. eBay should cover us anyway. It is just the hassle of it all. Have to hang onto this PS4 before it can be returned.

Well ordered another PS4 from Amazon this morning and with delivery to be tomorrow (yes Amazon.... even if you are tax loop holers, you serve me exceptionally well).  Just seem to be having a run of poor luck lately. My car also is having one or two issues which I am currently trying to get sorted in a warranty.... we all know how quickly car garages squirm and look elsewhere when they have to cough up. They seem to be extra busy and might as well be on holiday too.

So as the phrase goes... "If you didn't have bad luck, you would have no luck at all!".

So until next time...I will wear my nice super bright yellow sunglasses that remove all greyness from the sky and makes everyday a stunner....



TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment