Sunday 22 February 2015

Where the hell have you been?



Okay okay.......

I have not been posting regularly I know. I do have a large list of incomplete "DRAFT" posts here but to be fair most could be scrapped and some will raise their ugly head and be posted.  Right this very second I am sitting in a chair watching my daughter smash my living room to pieces while I cough and gurgle with a case of man flue which feels like its closer to a strand of Ebola.


I am currently writing a post for here to try and list every game on every platform that I have played since birth. Trust me, I have the worlds weakest memory but with help of Google and YouTube memories are slowly flooding back and the list is growing.  Still in shock with what games I used to think were amazing. How far the industry has come.



I am also looking to sell my car at the moment and buy an old Mercedes (might even do a post on it) definitely will do a post if I buy.  Might also be moving house. Wife could be getting a job further north a few hundred miles from where we live now. I am all for it. Better house prices will leave Hana with a garden, me a garage, and the wife a kitchen she can dance in. Sounds perfect compared to the tin box we live in down South for the money.



The World Superbikes season has just kicked off and MotoGP will follow soon. Then that's me back into summer mode and my smile will return.

Project Cars should be coming out in the next month or two (I think it's been delayed to May 4th). This is the one that I have been waiting for. A proper racing sim for the PS4. I will be reviewing it. With past racing knowledge and having raced on many of the circuits in the game I feel I can give it an accurate review even although I was two wheel based and not 4.


With regard to content....  I want to definitely move forward with some more Java Tutorials for you. I made the lamest of starts and then did not write anymore. This will be rectified. I need to get back into coding myself as I have one or two projects on the go at the moment which I have neglected.

Also I am still religiously playing Dying Light. Yep it is that good in my opinion. Have not played a game in a long time which is so much fun. More Linux tutorials will come and also might even do some phone (Android tutorials or discussions) stuff too.


Sorry for the slow posts.....


No comments:

Post a Comment