Thursday 11 May 2017

FALCON BMS: BLAZING GUNZ TOURNAMENT (WURMINATOR VS CODE)

Firstly I would like to say this is my first tournament. Some of the pilots in this tournament are truly excellent. A fine bunch who all have been exceptionally helpful and have explained to me that they all went through the ass kicking tough times.

Both Wurminator and I are new to competitive tournament dogfights and we both know we are years away from competing at the top......

Perseverance, determination and a lot of eating bullets and listening to the other tell you how easy you made it for them.......plenty of pain ahead...but I have two of the best pilots/tutors in the game (Sandman and Sidewinder) and plenty of others willing to train me. In a privileged position!

Enjoy the vid.... Thanks to Wurminator for the good fight. Was a lot of fun.

If your looking to criticise or find errors...they start at 0:00 and end at 26.59 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment