Sunday 26 February 2017

Avorion


Been playing Avorion for a week or two now. If you have not heard of this game then let me tell you to start reading about it now. The game is a cross between all of my favourites. Elite Dangerous, Eve Online, Space Engineers and seems to be and have almost everything. This is what No Mans Sky should have aimed for in the space side of their game. Real factions, real politics, real choosing sides, wars, epic ship battles, mining, salvaging, missions, ship design and a total freedom to make whatever the hell you want. Control other ships and build yourself a fleet....I can keep going....all of this is in this space universe open world sandbox. 

The game runs on old hardware, the multiplayer works brilliantly, and also they support Linux and I actually have a server running at my house as an Avorion Server. Works brilliantly. 

This game is still only in Beta... and early Beta at that.

It has been a long time since a game has impressed me this much.  Strongly recoomend it to anyone who wants to burn hours of their life away in the fantastic universe!










No comments:

Post a Comment