Saturday 9 April 2016

BattleBorn Beta for PS4 now open




Just to let you all know that BattleBorn for the PS4 is now available to download and try as a Beta.

I have already put in about an hour and find myself enjoying it more and more.  Wondering how it will compete though with other games also coming out like Doom which is also Arena type battle game-play. Overwatch looks better. It's hard to tell. Gearbox have always done amazing projects and you all know I am a massive fan of the Borderland series. (Which I still am playing by the way)....

There is something about Battleborn on both sides of the camp. The enjoyment is there but for some reason a little disappointment is also there I just can't put my finger on it at the moment.

Time will tell, but in the meantime, download it for yourself and have a play. It definitely is enjoyable!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment