Tuesday 26 January 2016

Four on the Floor - Arma 3 MH-6 Formation

Not one of my video's but definitely deserves a place on my blog. This is the very reason I want to hone my skills on being an effective Arma pilot. Wondering why content has slowed recently and uploads have been less regular..... here is the answer. I am focused on bringing some Arma videos to you and more Falcon BMS videos. 

I will be doing other videos as always but my channel is taking focus on a simulator lifestyle. This takes training, time and more editing time due to the length of some of the gameplay (simplay) which ever you wish to call it.

Anyway, this video is why.... I must continue training to become effective in the world of Arma where dedication seems to be everything. Took me years to be of any use in Falcon BMS so this s just another ride under the belt. Loving it though.

If you want to see more of anything in particular which I have been doing please please do not hesitate to ask and I will make some time for you ;) Even if it is not Arma or Falcon BMS.

Until then.... bootcamp it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment