Tuesday 8 December 2015

Blogger Issues





Having some issues today folks which I hope will be resolved as soon as possible. For some reason all of a sudden I can no longer upload images to blogger. I have no idea why this is as all was working earlier.

Unfortunately this will impact the site and my productivity for future videos until this is resolved. I believe the problem is actually at Google's end but trying to convince them that could be an issue!

Fingers crossed and I shall keep you all updated!

P.S For any smart arse who comments "but you have a picture at the top of this blog..." well I can import through Picassa but it is a pain in the butt. I need the "upload or drag and drop" methods recently introduced by Blogger to work! Well spotted though smart arse!

No comments:

Post a Comment